March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Today is a special day.  Every year we celebrate St. Patrick's Day for my husband.  His middle name is Patrick and he loves his Irish Heritage.  It's ironic I'm celebrating a traditionally Irish holiday on Italy's 150th anniversary.  There is a short explanation of the card after the break....





I used :

  • Core'dination Cardstock
  • Crafts too embossing folder Daises
  • Martha Stewart Vine Trim Deep Edge punch
  • EK Success Rock Fern Punch
  • and finally the shamrocks are made with green quilling paper and hand shaped to make the clover

I've seen a lot of beautiful cards on other blogs today and I want to wish everyone a wonderful St. Patrick's Day.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully!!!I love this holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissima! Ma qua vedo del quilling, giusto? Bravaaa!!! Buon san Patrick day, Fra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have so cute ideas.. nice work
    Love
    Hani
    http://craftionary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete